There are multiple ways to pay your bill:
- Pre-authorized payment: A void cheque or bank debit form is required for automatic bank account payments. Credit card auto-payments can be set up through your customer portal or by calling the Billing Team at 1-844-662-7722.
- Online Banking: only available for Fibre customers. Add Lakeland Energy Ltd as a payee and use your nine-digit account number, without the hyphen.
- Credit card payments can be phoned in to the Billing Team (see above) Mon-Fri between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- Cash or cheque at either the Bracebridge office (196 Taylor Road) Mon–Fri between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm or Huntsville office (Suite 200 – 395 Centre St. N) Mon–Fri between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. When the office is not open to the public there is a payment drop box available. We discourage cash payments being put in the drop box. Please put your payment in an envelope and write your account number on the front of the envelope.
- Mail your cheque to Suite 200 – 395 Centre St. N. Huntsville ON. P1H 2M2. Please include your payment remittance stub, or ensure your account number is written on your cheque.