To block specific phone numbers from calling you, please follow these steps:
- Log into the Lakeland Networks phone portal by going to portal.lakelandnetworks.com.
- Once in the Portal, go to the ‘Phone’ tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Go to ‘Call Blocking Options’.
- If Call Block Option is set to ‘Disabled’, click on ‘Disabled’ to change it to ‘Enabled’
- Type in the number that you wish to block.
- Click ‘Submit Call Block Changes’
- If you wish to add a secondary number click ‘Add New Block’ to add more numbers. You may block a maximum of 25 numbers.
To set up Anonymous Call Block, which blocks all calls to your phone line that do not have caller ID name and number, dial *77 on your phone. Dial *87 to cancel Anonymous Call Block.