There are multiple ways to pay your bill:
- Pre-authorized payment: A void cheque or bank debit form is required for automatic bank account payments. Credit card auto-payments can be set up through your customer portal or by calling the Billing Team at 1-844-662-7722.
- Online Banking: only available for Fibre customers. Add Lakeland Energy Ltd as a payee and use your nine-digit account number, without the hyphen.
- Credit card payments can be phoned in to the Billing Team (see above) Mon-Fri between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- Cash or cheque at the Bracebridge office (196 Taylor Road) Mon–Fri between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Mail your cheque to Suite 200 – 395 Centre St. N. Huntsville ON. P1H 2M2. Please include your payment remittance stub, or ensure your account number is written on your cheque.