This is an exciting position working within our Innovation Team reporting to the Manager of Advanced Planning and Communications for Lakeland Holding Ltd. The successful candidate will be a positive, energetic, hardworking individual that thrives in a fast paced, complex, quickly changing and innovative environment.
To provide administrative support to Innovation Team, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate project meetings, maintain meeting minutes and ensure action items are fulfilled by project team members
- Manage and maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Research government programs related to Energy Innovation and present potential opportunities
- Provide support to Team by reviewing IESO market offerings and monitoring updates
- Research and review potential Government funding opportunities in the Energy sector
- Assist in preparing project funding applications. Research and coordinate application requirements. Preparation includes but not limited to; coordinating meetings, tracking meetings, assisting in writing applications, preparing presentations, and managing documentation
- Provide back up for the Manager of Advanced Planning and Communications, Project Process Lead and additional team members as and when required
- Assist in preparation of marketing material related to Innovation Team projects, including, but not limited to; social media updates and content writing, website monitoring and content writing, content for brochures and flyers, presentation content
- Prepare special reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Education (Degree, Diploma or Certificate) in Business Administration/Project Management or a combination of related experience and education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Business Administration is required
- Knowledge of the Independent Electrical Systems Operator (IESO) considered an asset
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy Resources and non wire alternatives, considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook/Excel/Publisher) specifically Microsoft Teams and Planner. Experience with SmartSheets considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills—Verbal, Written, Presentations.
- The ability to Multi-task and prioritize
- Can adapt to quickly changing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail—submitting work or sending communications without error
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit a detailed cover letter & resume to email@example.com by August 2nd at 5pm.
Lakeland Holding Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Lakeland Holding Ltd. offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Lakeland Holding Ltd. regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*For more information about one of our innovation projects visit speedier.ca (opens in a new tab).