Do you have a passion for creating a great customer experience? The successful incumbent is responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, and keeping customer accounts up to date. You will use your strong organizational and analytical skills to ensure customer records and technician schedules are up to date and error free. Strong communication skills and a professional manner will be used while working closely with customers and co-workers. Daily tasks will be completed in a timely manner to ensure a customer satisfaction.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Determines service eligibility for potential customers
- Assign service calls and installs to technicians and installers.
- Planning & organizing of customer drops.
- Resolves product or service problems, including providing level one technical support, by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Quickly shift priorities and adapt to changes to meet organizational and department requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Grade 12 education or appropriate work-related experience is required
- University/college degree is an asset
- Ability and experience to become a team leader
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and phone systems is required
- Previous experience, especially in a technical role and/or ISP industry, preferred
- Ability to learn and utilize new computer and phone software programs
- Products & services knowledge
- Excellent service focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Excellent organizational/analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve & troubleshoot issues
- Experience resolving conflict
- Ability to multi-task
Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to email@example.com by Sunday August 22nd, 2021.
Lakeland Holding Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Lakeland Holding Ltd. offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Lakeland Holding Ltd. regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.